We are pleased to announce, that the Mitchell Lecture at ISC’6 will be given by Fernando Schnaid from Brazil.
We can also announce, that we will be providing an opportunity for young researchers to give a plenary presentation within the framework of ISSMGE’s Bright Spark lectures.
(details of the application process will be announced later)
- Equipment, Measuring Techniques, Sampling
- Mechanical Testing (CPT, SPT, DMT, PMT, VST, PLT)
- Geophysics in Geotechnical Engineering
- Site Characterization, Case Studies, Uncertainties
- In Situ Testing and Numerical Modelling
- Engineering Applications
- Problematic Soils (e.g. gravels,
volcanics, expansive, sensitive, intermediate, mine tailings)
Authors may also apply for the Silvano Marchetti Award
The ISSMGE Technical Committee TC102 – Ground Property Characterization from In-Situ Tests in cooperation with the University of L’Aquila, Italy has instituted the Silvano Marchetti Award (SMA) in memory of Professor Silvano Marchetti (1943-2016). The award is funded entirely by Studio Prof. Marchetti, Italy.