Speakers included: Roger Parker, Linton Johnston, Clive Jenkins, Michael Cannell, Alex Eadie, Alan Ockenden, James Begg, Dr Peter Mitchell
- Geoenvironmental practice in Australia
- Urban stormwater contaminants
- Heavy metals in the sediments of constructed wetlands: safely locked up or mobile and toxic?
- Instrumentation for environmental geomechanics
- Environmental auditing of contaminated land in SA
- Managing urban catchments
- Environmental and geotechnical aspects of the Halifax St Depot site
- Geotechnical aspects of the Ratchaburi industrial waste landfill project Thailand
Engineers Australia members participating in AGS technical sessions can record attendance on their personal CPD logs. Members should refer to Engineers Australia CPD policy for details on CPD types, requirements and auditing guidelines.