To download papers from the Victoria Symposiums, login.
2020 Victoria Symposium Sustainable Geotechnics — Excellence in Planning, Design and Construction
- Proceedings (14MB)
- Keynote: Climate change, sustainable development and geotechnical engineering: A New Zealand framework for improvement R. C. Roberts
- Comparing the embodied carbon and local environmental impact of common geotechnical foundation solutions for the Australian market J. Fetherston
- Energy driven piles in Australia: Design and construction lessons from a trial at Fishermans Bend C. Price, et. al.
- Keynote: Working Towards Net Zero Emissions – Role of Geo-professionals P. K. Wong
- A settlement hazard risk management framework for the development of backfilled open-cut quarries M. Neves
- Backfilled Quarry Development with Inbuilt Landfill Gas Solution C. L. Howell
- Brown gold: redevelopment of former quarry and landfill sites S. Colls
- Keynote: Recent advances in the usage of recycled materials in transportation geotechnics A. Arulrajah
- Blends of recycled materials as sustainable alternatives for backfilling sewer trenches E. Yaghoubi, et. al.
- Innovative Geotechnical Design, Smart Construction and Optic Fibre Sensing M. Disfani, et. al.
- An Innovative Approach for the Installation of Vibrating Wire Piezometers M. Chapman
- Sustainable Engineering Solution for Slope Stability with Anchor Reinforced Vegetation System (ARVS) A. Shahkolahi and D. Loizeaux
- Sustainable Lining for Underground Hard Rock Openings K. W. K. Kong