Whole day seminar with drinks and networking opportunities afterwards.
- Welcome Speech and Opening comments, by Organising Chair
- Keynote Speaker, Andrew Leventhal (GHD Geotechnics) & ndash; “Presentation by AGS GYP 2010 and CEY 2011”
- Maurice Frazer (Fraser Geologics NZ) – “Canterbury Earthquakes, Christchurch, NZ: Retaining Wall Damage and Rebuild Criteria”
- Patrick Wong (Coffey Geotechnics) – “Good Practice in Site Investigation and Design Process”
- Jim Luo (Knight Piesold) – “Reducing CAPEX by Adopting Alternative Solutions for Projects”
- Bruce Brown (Riotinto) – “Managing Geotechnical Risk in The Mining Industry”
- Burt Look (Sinclair Knight Merz) – “Integration of the Geotechnical Known and Unknowns into Reducing Project CAPEX”
- Closing Speech AGS QLD Chair
Engineers Australia members participating in AGS technical sessions can record attendance on their personal CPD logs. Members should refer to Engineers Australia CPD policy for details on CPD types, requirements and auditing guidelines.