Early bird accommodation — complete your reservation until 1st March!
During the 6th International Conference on Geotechnical and Geophysical Site Characterization (to be held in Budapest between 7-11 September, 2020.) accomodation booking is provided for participants, exhibitors and sponsors as one of the main services.
Please find the link with detailed information here.
Kindly be informed that at the time of the conference there will be another event in Budapest starting at the end of the week which attracts around 100,000 people so hotel trade of Budapest expect full houses in all hotels.
For these reasons and for your convenience we advise to book your accomodation as soon as possible to avoid reservation rejection later.
We offer the following hotels to our participants which can be booked through our registration system after completing registration.
These hotels are close to the venue of the conference for your convenience:
Novotel Budapest City (Conference venue)
– single 175 EUR/room
– double 190 EUR/room
Hotel Mercure Budapest
– single 170 EUR/room
– double 180 EUR/170 EUR/room
Jagello Business Hotel
– single 75 EUR/room
– double 85 EUR/room
Registration for conference and accomodation here.
These hotels are close to the venue of the conference so you do not have to travel a lot daily.
We are pleased to announce that we offer Early Bird rate for accomodation until 1st March 2020 bookings.
Kindly be informed that bookings will be accepted after full payment.
- Short courses and workshops
- Keynote Lectures, invited speakers
- Registration Information
- Exhibition & Sponsorship Information
- Current Sponsors & Exhibitors
The conference has 8 major themes:
- Equipment, Measuring Techniques, Sampling
- Mechanical Testing (CPT, SPT, DMT, PMT, VST, PLT)
- Geophysics in Geotechnical Engineering
- Site Characterization, Case Studies, Uncertainties
- In Situ Testing and Numerical Modelling
- Engineering Applications
- Problematic Soils (e.g. gravels, volcanics, expansive, sensitive, intermediate, mine tailings)