The abstract submission process for the 20th International Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering (ICSMGE) 2021 is now open.
Abstracts will be accepted via the ISSMGE’s Member Societies websites. Please approach your Member Society for the opportunity to submit an abstract. If you would like to contact your Member Society please find the best contact here. Lists of accepted abstracts will be provided to the ICMSGE 2021 Conference Secretariat by each Member Society to finalise acceptance. Once accepted you will be directed to complete a submission link for the Conference.
Submission Guidelines for ICSMGE 2021
- Abstracts must be written in English or in French.
- Abstract submissions must include abstract title, author(s)’ name(s), affiliations, theme, up to five keywords, and a presenting author biography (up to 150 words).
- Abstract body including references should be in text only and should not exceed 250 words.
- All abstracts should clearly state: Objectives, Methods and Conclusions.
- Abstracts must be received by 30 April 2020 to the Conference. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
Should you have any enquiries regarding any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact the Sydney 2021 Conference Secretariat.