The principals of Stabilisation, methods of mechanical stabilisation, particularly Confinement and Tensioned Membrane
- Which method should be used for various applications.
- Heavy-duty pavements: Material handling areas, hard stands, Crane platforms etc. Case studies.
- The development of Mechanical stabilisation techniques from the 1970’s to present day.
- Key Research that has underpinned the current design methods for Mechanical Stabilisation.
- The importance of Performance and relating Performance to Design.
- Discussion on a section of case studies.
- Brief demonstration of TensarPave Software.
NoteSeats are limited so please register your interest by the 20th of June.
Engineers Australia members participating in AGS technical sessions can record attendance on their personal CPD logs. Members should refer to Engineers Australia CPD policy for details on CPD types, requirements and auditing guidelines.