AGS Victoria – Latrobe Valley Geotechnical Group
2014 AGM, Technical Meeting & BBQ
Following the AGM there will be a Technical Meeting with guest presenter
Dr. Ezzat William of Geohart Consultants.
Understanding Annual Return Interval and its application.
Presented by Dr. Ezzat William
- Approach to preliminary hydrological design
- Application to drainage system networking
- Routing and design of water channels
- Use of rainfall analysis in estimating flood scale and hydraulic of spillway
- Project experience in Bowen Basin, Hunter Valley, and Latrobe Valley
About Dr. Ezzat William
Principal Geotechnical Engineer with 25 years of experience in the field of civil geotechnical engineering and hydrology. Dr. William has undertaken numerous hydrological studies including contributions to several mine operation water management plans in the Hunter Valley and Latrobe Valley. Ezzat was a presenting lecturer at the University of Sydney.
Engineers Australia members participating in AGS technical sessions can record attendance on their personal CPD logs. Members should refer to Engineers Australia CPD policy for details on CPD types, requirements and auditing guidelines.